Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texts From Last Night

2 posters

Go down

Texts From Last Night Empty Texts From Last Night

Post  Aura Hummingbird Mon May 16, 2011 5:19 pm

so there's this website - hilarious, called from Texts from Last Night. -> http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/ and its exactly what it sounds like, random texts that are just so hilarious.....if you have an imagination like me you'll lol.

Anyhow, I got curious and I typed in the area code from Santa Barbara........Here are texts from last night - SB edition, lol maybe there's some Shassie subtext but who knows! Read and enjoy!

1. "Where are you, and who are these girls passed out on your floor......Why is one spooning a flamingo?"

2. "Quick question! ....Can I call you daddy? Or would that make the 8 year age gap between us weirder?"

3. "The plan is to make enough mistakes this weekend to hold me over until Spring Break."

4. "I'm texting you from across the beer pong table that the drunk chick you brought over needs to dissappear - like. Now."

5. "I just had a 30 minute cell phone conversation with myself to keep from hooking up with the drunk guy sitting next me. It's an art form."

6. "I'm at the gas station where we got beef jerky and condoms. The fact that this is all in the same sentence makes me love you more."

7. "do you have any idea how expensive it is to have the munchies at disneyland?!"

8. "We watched mighty ducks and took a shot every time someone quacked. I woke up lying next to him in nothing but a hockey jersey and he was wearing a goalie mask...I really wish I knew what happened."

9. "......They're drawing diagrams to try and explain to me how high they are."

10. "In vegas! Just spent the last hour wearing a viking helmet and a fanny pack, I'm considering this a career high."

11. "I tried booty calling last night, but he was too tired and wanted to meet tonight. I told him planning defeated the purpose."

lol that's not all of them but they were what I thought to be the funniest........and Shawn is officially an alcoholic in my head haha.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Texts From Last Night Empty Re: Texts From Last Night

Post  allikitty699 Mon May 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Numbers two and seven... PERFECT.

This site used to be my homepage, before Magic is Might started. XD
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down