Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh! Oh! Wait Wait Wait!!

+7
Totesumi
Lyrica Misaki-chan
allikitty699
LyricReilly
Riddles of the Werewolf
Aura Hummingbird
Antivertigo
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh! Oh! Wait Wait Wait!! Empty Oh! Oh! Wait Wait Wait!!

Post  Antivertigo Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 am

I forgot to make introductions! ^.^;;

Hi, hello there! My name, or screenname as it is, is Antivertigo. Like many of us here (I hope) I love slash. I do believe it's taken over my brain and run rampant, but that's just fine. Otherwise, I probably would never have publicly put out a fanfiction . . . like at all.

But enough about that. A bit about me: Uhhh, I'm a bit crazy. I use the word 'I' a lot. I am a humongous geek (go ahead, ask me a scifi nerd question). I like talking to people but can be unintentionally blunt. I get sugar crazes and say and do some really weird stuff. My music tastes are extremely eclectic, but I love techno above all. I watch far too much television, but it's pretty how I learned all the crap that I know. One day soon, I'm going to be a detective; a very good one. I feel like there should be something after this. And something after that that's not serious at all. And now I wrap up.

Well, that was more than a bit, but my intention was to both forewarn you and well . . . forewarn you. XD

So, off to post and recruit, this is your local crazy,
Antivertigo.

PS: I will find an epic avatar soon. Soon, I say. *evil laugh*
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Location : Nowhere you really need to know. Unless it's life threatening.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oh! Oh! Wait Wait Wait!! Empty Re: Oh! Oh! Wait Wait Wait!!

Post  Aura Hummingbird Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Hi Antivertigo Very Happy !!!

I'm so glad you joined, and I'm so happy to see you!

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay. Also yes! Recruiting - recruit we must, this forum only has 6 members. We need MOAR.

Again - welcome, excuse my hyperness. Smile
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm a huge geek too - I actually belong to the Nerdfighters In My Pants forum.

I'm a huge slash supporter, mostly because it's much more interesting to read about a relationship with two males than a girl and a male since the whole girl and guy thing has been done way too many times in the same exact ways. Personally, my favorite characters usually tend to be guys, and so I obviously would support those favorite characters creating a relationship together than having a favorite character be paired with a girl just thrown in there for plot's sake.

Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Hyperness need not be excused. ^.^ Although in my case, it should probably be ignored.

XD But seriously, I'm happy to be here and happy to see you, and you. And yes it is far more interesting and sometimes far more realistic to read about a romance between two guys rather than a heterosexual relationship. Most of us see that everyday anyway, so some variety is badly needed.
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Antivertigo wrote:Hyperness need not be excused. ^.^ Although in my case, it should probably be ignored.

XD But seriously, I'm happy to be here and happy to see you, and you. And yes it is far more interesting and sometimes far more realistic to read about a romance between two guys rather than a heterosexual relationship. Most of us see that everyday anyway, so some variety is badly needed.

Needed AND appreciated. *thumbs up*
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh heck yes.
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Aura Hummingbird wrote:
Antivertigo wrote:Hyperness need not be excused. ^.^ Although in my case, it should probably be ignored.

Needed AND appreciated. *thumbs up*

I 100% agree with both of you.
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  LyricReilly Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:51 am

Hello, I'm new. I think I'm number 7. Wink

Anyway, saw this link on Fanfiction.net and thought I'd check it out. I have only been reading fanfiction for about the past year (I know, sad right?) because that was when I discovered it. That was also when I discovered Shassie. At first, I was hesitant to read it, but I gave it shot and now I love it! There is just such a chemistry between those two. Wink I love watching the Shassie videos on YouTube. Since I started reading fanfics, I've been drawn to Shassie and Destiel fics, with a sprinkling of Wincest on the side. I have not gotten brave enough to start writing my own yet, so right now I am just content to read them. I check my bookmarked fanfic sites at LEAST once a day (obsess much?).

A little about me...I am a recently unemployed education doctoral student. I go to doctoral school online, and I was recently laid off from my job. I love to write, but so far my niche has been poetry. Still trying to get up the nerve to enter into short story writing. I can get them started, but I can't bring them to completion. Huh, I sound like my students...ah, yes..I am a teacher. Very Happy I teach English, and I love it (or rather I DID teach English, but I still LOVE it!) I am a country music fanatic and horror flick chick (just don't show me any needles because I am terrified of them! Give me knife wielding psychos or flying body parts...but no needles, please) My favorite shows are Psych and Supernatural, but I also like some reality shows such as Apprentice, Hell's Kitchen, Operation Repo, and most recently The Voice (because of this show I am now obsessed with the music of the audition duo Elenowen-I LOVE them!).

Umm, I guess that's it. Looking forward to being a part of this forum and seeing what happens next.

Later,
LyricReilly

Oh, that's my pen name. Been using it ever since I was 15, never liked my own name or attributing it to the anonymous poems I would submit to the school newspaper or class writing collections. Wink

LyricReilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:59 am

Welcome aboard! Wowza, an English teacher! I'm genuinely impressed. Also frightened - frightened that I may be damned for butchering the English language; multiple times, and on a daily basis. *laughs* - I advertised this forum in my last ff.net update and told everyone to go to my profile and join lol.

This fact leads me to deduct that you were reading my fic 'I Can't Believe its Not Spencer.' .......So! I don't mean to change the topic but - what do you think? Embarassed
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LyricReilly Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:59 am

Aura Hummingbird wrote:
Welcome aboard! Wowza, an English teacher! I'm genuinely impressed. Also frightened - frightened that I may be damned for butchering the English language; multiple times, and on a daily basis. *laughs* - I advertised this forum in my last ff.net update and told everyone to go to my profile and join lol.

This fact leads me to deduct that you were reading my fic 'I Can't Believe its Not Spencer.' .......So! I don't mean to change the topic but - what do you think? Embarassed

Not a problem! Actually, I have read all of your Shassie fics! Smile I was first drawn to your writing with the fic "Old Scars New Friends Down Lassiter" and I didn't stop until I reached the end. I've been reading your Shassie fics ever since. So in answer to your question, yup, I am currently reading your fic "I Can't Believe its Not Spencer". I check regularly for updates because I am engrossed in this story. When the character of Peter was introduced, I halfway expected him to be the killer, and then when he went after Shawn at the party, that practically sealed it. But when he relented to the assault charge fully, but vehemently spoke out against the murder charge, okay so maybe he's not the killer, a bad guy, but not a killer. (Or is he?? :-0 ) That scene was kind of intense. As for the Shassie, they are SO cute! Shawn pocket dialing his dad, OMG! I just laughed at that, and then the comment about PDA and tentacle monsters, Loved it. Even with the banter between them, they are so sweet. (Shawn: "I call this pose 'the situation'. Lassiter: "I could've sworn that pose was killed the prison bitch". LOL!)

I think it's great story. Also your other works in progress, one of which I think is called "Dream Ring", I've been following that one too. Smile And the one about Lassiter and ramen noodles, too.

LyricReilly

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:19 am

Hello, all. Smile

I'm new to the site, but not to the fandom. I think I actually know of everyone on here thanks to FF.net, and I'm happy to be here with so many incredibly talented people. Very Happy

A little about myself...

I write constantly, but post sporadically. Sad Unfortunately, business often gets in the way of play. I've been reading fanfiction for over ten years now, and I love it more than is probably healthy. I love slash, and am an avid supporter of gay rights, which many people find hypocritical. (I call those people annoying and asinine.) I eat and sleep pop culture, and I've been referred to as "Queen Dork" on more than one occasion. I reread and rewatch things all the time, which confuses my family. I love classic literature and teen books, but I can't seem to make the transition to regular adult books. I think that Tim Omundson is one of the most gorgeous men alive and I have an enormous crush on both him and the character of Lassiter, which means I love to torture Lassie in my fanfics in some way. Twisted Evil I also overuse emoticons, but I promise you, I don't use them in my fanfics, because that would be an unforgivable abomination. Everything I've written feels weirdly formal to me, considering the fact that I'm the kind of person who loudly sings and dances in my car and laughs at apparently nothing in public places.

Uhhhhh... That seems to be it for now. In any case, I'm really glad to be here, and I'm excited to have a really great Shassie site to turn to for some slashy goodness. Very Happy
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:29 am

I'll give you a Queen Dork and raise you an Empress Weirdo lol, don't believe me? Head on over to X-Over fiction and read my summary for POWER RANGERS: PSYCH FORCE .......do it lol.

Also - Welcome aboard! I love seeing new members, we're all awesomely friendly here. You should log in as often as possible ... Twisted Evil

Last edited by Aura Hummingbird on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : welcome party!)
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh! Oh! Wait Wait Wait!! Empty All about ME!!!!!

Post  Lyrica Misaki-chan Sat May 07, 2011 7:00 pm

HI!!! My name is Lyrica Misaki.
Short Bio:
I grew up on the coast. One of the reasons that i started to watch Psych is because it was filmed in my hometown. I am a BIG ball of pure energy! I bounce from place to place all the time and once your one of my friends,there's no turning back.....

Things I LOVE!!!:
Tea
Pineapple
Motorcycles (I have a custom made Green and black Suzuki)
Tennis
Yaio
Archery
Shiny things
And Lolita

Things I will NOT stand for:
Racial Slurs
Bullying
Discrimination
Hatred towards anyone for what they believe or their lifestyle
And Homo-phobes

Even MORE facts about me!!!!!:
I have a short attention spa- OHHHHH SOMETHING SHINY!!!!!!!
I love blue, red and green but they have to be paired with black
FACT: I'm always seen with my I-Pod. Always.
I blow my money on clothes and technology (all the time...)
FACT: I LOVE to travel and one day I will travel the world.
I'm crazy about yaoi
I love different cultures (currently i'm into Japanese things)
And I love ALL of the arts (Drawing, music, dance, etc...)

And that's all...
P.S. If you read all of that then you are truly amazing!
Love,
~Lyrica Misaki~

Lyrica Misaki-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Sun May 08, 2011 4:32 am

Lyrica Misaki-chan wrote:HI!!! My name is Lyrica Misaki.
Short Bio:
I grew up on the coast. One of the reasons that i started to watch Psych is because it was filmed in my hometown. I am a BIG ball of pure energy! I bounce from place to place all the time and once your one of my friends,there's no turning back.....

Things I LOVE!!!:
Tea
Pineapple
Motorcycles (I have a custom made Green and black Suzuki)
Tennis
Yaio
Archery
Shiny things
And Lolita

Things I will NOT stand for:
Racial Slurs
Bullying
Discrimination
Hatred towards anyone for what they believe or their lifestyle
And Homo-phobes

Even MORE facts about me!!!!!:
I have a short attention spa- OHHHHH SOMETHING SHINY!!!!!!!
I love blue, red and green but they have to be paired with black
FACT: I'm always seen with my I-Pod. Always.
I blow my money on clothes and technology (all the time...)
FACT: I LOVE to travel and one day I will travel the world.
I'm crazy about yaoi
I love different cultures (currently i'm into Japanese things)
And I love ALL of the arts (Drawing, music, dance, etc...)

And that's all...
P.S. If you read all of that then you are truly amazing!
Love,
~Lyrica Misaki~

Well then. It seems I am amazing. WHAT WHAAAAAT.
Anyway, welcome! Very Happy It seems like you'll fit in just fine here. XD And I'm totally with you on several things - including Lolita. I just wish it wasn't so expensive...
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Totesumi Sun May 15, 2011 5:54 am

Hello everyone!

I'm Tote. I'm pretty into Shassie. Really, I'm into Slash, GuyLove, BumLovin', Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, BL, ManMackin', Bromance, and anything else that falls under that category. I love it.

I eat, sleep and breathe it.

I also like to draw it. A lot.

I'm not that great at writing, so you probably shouldn't expect much RPing or Fanfiction from me, but I love to read it. And I really love to read Shassie.

I'm kind of awkwardly fumbling around trying to figure out other things to say, but I'm feeling pretty shy right now and my brain decided that this was a wonderful time to abandon me here.

So yeah! I'm really happy to be here and I hope I'm able to contribute something. =)
Totesumi
Totesumi

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Sun May 15, 2011 5:57 am

Totesumi wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm Tote. I'm pretty into Shassie. Really, I'm into Slash, GuyLove, BumLovin', Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, BL, ManMackin', Bromance, and anything else that falls under that category. I love it.

I'm not that great at writing, so you probably shouldn't expect much RPing or Fanfiction from me, but I love to read it. And I really love to read Shassie.

I'm kind of awkwardly fumbling around trying to figure out other things to say, but I'm feeling pretty shy right now and my brain decided that this was a wonderful time to abandon me here.

So yeah! I'm really happy to be here and I hope I'm able to contribute something. =)

STOP SAYING YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT WRITING! You're awesome!!!

I'm happy to see you here, girly. Very Happy
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Sun May 15, 2011 10:10 am

Totesumi wrote:Hello everyone!

Well considering you just used the term bumlovin I think you'll fit in fine. Laughing

Seriously. I chuckled - obscenely...which doesn't usually happen to me att.....*looks at my clock* 7:30 AM......you should be proud of yourself lol.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Mon May 16, 2011 7:32 pm

ManMackin' had me grinning from ear to ear. XD But welcome! Hope you like it here, what with our own Shassie madness and whatnot.
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Back to top Go down

Oh! Oh! Wait Wait Wait!! Empty Hello All!

Post  Cephysus Sun May 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Well hello there all, what ho and all that good stuff.

I believe i may be the newest member to join this little corner of the internet.
I'm a huge fan of slash especially of the Shassie variety, my dear aren't those two in such denial? so much touching occurs constantly.
Not that i'm complaing of course.....
Anyway i read all the other introductions, wonderful wonderful most of them made me laugh! I too adore pineapples, though i admit to a ridiculous caffeine addiction, so much coffee and mountain dew a day is i'm sure not good for my heart but it does ensure i have twice as much time as the next person Smile hence it being 2:57am here where i live right now.

Anyway proper introductions....
I am a caffeine addicted, pineapple loving, slash obssessed, highly eccentric, character study writing British born English lit student. Pleased to meet you i'm sure.
i very much dislike sleeping, running and having the forks pointing the wrong way in my cutler drawer. i mean seriously...it's not that hard to put them the right way!

Hopefully i shall make many contributions to this wonderful forum i foudn trough a ff.net profile! i am very happy to be here!!

Cephysus Very Happy
Cephysus
Cephysus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Sun May 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Welcome! I love that you're here! We're all friendly here. Feel free to post anywhere at any time! And as for caffeine, yes I has it to. I drink about 6 cups of coffee in a day. Great to meet a fellow java junkie. I love you I'm super excited!
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Mon May 23, 2011 12:31 am

Well hello there! I believe someone that is not addicted to caffeine has a serious problem. Seriously. Sodas are my main intravenous feed, though iced tea does well in a pinch. ^.^

As for the denial: yes, yes they are. XD
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Wed May 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Hello, and welcome! I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly. Very Happy

Ditto on the Shassie denial. And as for the caffeine - Vanilla Coke is the nectar of the Gods. *nodnod*
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Oh! Oh! Wait Wait Wait!! Empty srs business

Post  Basil MacVae Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Just saying a little "Hi there, hello" to everyone. Please treat me kindly, I bruise easily ^^;

Ciao, bella!
Basil MacVae
Basil MacVae

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Wow its been awhile since anyone's posted here. Regardless - welcome welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you. Smile
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badwolfchild Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 am

first off hi and i go by Nightangale but you can call me Birdy. i am a HUGE scifi nerd. you name it i've probably seen it doctor who, battlestar ect ect. i love anime. i'll have a cool icon up soon, just as soon as i'm back on my computer. i have to use my parents cuz my internet adapter broke but i might put one on my flash drive and bring it down. um i'm not sure what else to write on here, um SHASSIE RULES!!!!!

-Nightangale signing off
badwolfchild
badwolfchild

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum