Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Help Uganda

3 posters

Go down

Please Help Uganda Empty Please Help Uganda

Post  allikitty699 Tue May 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Okay, typically I don't run around asking people to sign petitions, and a lot of the time, I don't really trust many of them. In this case, however, it was brought to my attention by Fans for Equality (in association with the Harry Potter Alliance), and I have read about the bill that they are trying to prevent. I hope that you guys don't think I'm trying to spam this site or push you into doing something you would regret. This is a petition that I feel very strongly about, and one that I'm sure many of you would feel the same about. Uganda is trying to legalize the killing of homosexuals in the country, and this petition could really help stop this genocide.
This bill could be passed by tomorrow. I understand that it's short notice, but the only information you have to give is an email, a first name, and a country. This petition could help save thousands of lives.
You can sign at this link: http://www.allout.org/en/petition/uganda
I know that no one here would agree with this bill being passed, so please, help the LGBT community of Uganda and sign. And if you can, tell your family and friends to do the same.
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Please Help Uganda Empty Re: Please Help Uganda

Post  Aura Hummingbird Tue May 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Signed and forwarded! Standing up for a cause on this site is perfectly okay, the only thing I won't allow is asking people for money/donations and since you didn't do that - we're good! Very Happy
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Tue May 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Okay, cool. Smile I double-checked the rules. I just figured everyone here would probably support this petition.
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Tue May 10, 2011 11:34 pm

allikitty699 wrote:Okay, cool. Smile I double-checked the rules. I just figured everyone here would probably support this petition.

For sure! If not I'd be forced to dub them a spy LOL.

Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Wed May 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Signed it. I can't believe anyone would try and legalize such a horrible thing.

Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum