Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFic Pineapples & Coffee

3 posters

Go down

FanFic Pineapples & Coffee Empty FanFic Pineapples & Coffee

Post  SlashGirlJenny Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 pm

since theres no other fics on here yet i guess i'm glad to be the first lol!
i dont realy know how to post Fics like this but here's Chapter 1 of my fanfic Pineapple's & Coffee
~~~~~~~~~~~

disclaimer: i do not own Psych or any of its cast
Pairing : Shassie (shawn/Lassiter)
Rating : T (for some sexual words like boner and other stuff lol)

"thong"
"no! you've got to be kidding right? there's no way detective O'hara is wearing a thong!"
i put my fingers to my head and made it look like i was deep in thought
"nope she is definitaly wearing one. ooh and its red!"shortly after saying that she bent over to recieve a dropped file and the newbie officers behind me went wild
"Dude! Thats Awesome!!"
laughing i took a bow "all advantages of being a psyhic my friends. now scamper away as there is a scary looking detective most likely creeping up behind-hello Lassie-face!!" grinning i skipped over to him invading his personal space
"might i say that you are looking just fab-u-lous in that new tie. Is it silk?"he slapped away my hand as i reached for it
"i hope you're having fun fooling these idiotic newbie's into believing your little act Spencer" a smirk appeared on lassiter's stoic face as he shoved past me to his desk
"Boxers! Red and Blue plaid! Mostly Blue with Red plaid marks!!" i exclaimed pointing at the larger man
he face flushed and he glared at me his voice roaring over all of the laughs coming from the group of cops behind me "SPENCER!!!!!!"
i darted down the hallway at lightning speed laughing all the while, ducking into a nearby interrogation room i caught my breath and sunk down below the window in case he came and looked.
wow lassie's gonna be really pissed after that! i wish i could've gotten a better look at his face back there. it must've been priceless.
i didnt think i'd actually guess right though!!
i jumped a bit when i heard someone slam the window above me.
covering my mouth i closed my eyes and waited for him to stalk off somewhere else.
he must've been leaning against the button because his loud breathing filled the room
" that stupid fake psyhic....always doing something to piss me off. he's lucky i can't find out how to expose the truth....if i did i'd have him at my mercy inside one of these interrogation room, begging me for mercy...."
i blushed a little my mind wandering off to how sexy it would be being at Lassie's mercy.
he could do anything he wanted to me and-shit! stop thinking about it Shawn!
now would be the worse time to get turned on!
i can only imagine what he'll do if he finds me curled up in here with a boner!
i heard a click and the door opened "spencer?"
SHIT!!!!
my mind reeled with terrible scenarios and i tried to imagine anything to try and make my slowly growing hard on disappear
G-gus with a afro!
"My eyes!!!!"
when i opened them Lassiter looked shocked and confused
standing up i pointed to him "remind me to never let Gus grow a afro."
he nodded and i walked past only to be grabbed and shoved against the wall
"hold on Spencer! you are not going to trick me into letting you go that easily!"
he had a menacing grin on his face as i pouted,whining "aww but lassie, i have a date today"
next thing i knew i was thrown against the table and i heard a loud resounding click
panicking i looked down realizing i was cuffed to the table
Lassie was leaning against the wall now, still smirking at me "you can go to your little date after you tell me the truth."
a groan escaped my lips and i dropped my head on the table "for the millionth time Lassie-frass i'm REALLY Psychic, wont you believe me?"
"because Spencer i'm not stupid or gullible like all of those other idiots out there. i thought at least O'hara would understand me, but you went and used your charm on her. But its not gonna work on me Spencer. i'm smarter then that"
sighing i stared at him in defeat "i know that.....you're super smart probably even smarter then me and gus combined, which is a bit above average i believe, and i never thought my charm would work on you......."
Lassie's eyes bore into me as he tried to read me
"but, i'm serious about this. i'll do anything to make you believe me. heck i'd sleep with McNab if that would make you believe me!!"
"you know it doesn't surprise me that you would result to sleeping with a guy just to keep up your charade."his voice was darker then usual and my heart ached as he said the words
"w-whats that supposed to mean!?" i glared semi confused
he set off the wall and grabbed me roughly by my neck and chin
"i'm saying you're a whore Spencer. you'd sleep with anything no matter what gender just to keep up your helpless lies."
i was boiling with rage, then shot up getting in his face "Screw You Carlton!!"
his eyes widened and he shoved me back into my chair "sit down spencer"
i jumped up again at him now furious "No! I'm Not Gonna Sit Here While You Act Like You're Better Then Me Just Because You're A Detective! Wow, Ol Lassie is a big strong detective who's wayy better then Shawn! who gives a shit!?"
i was out of breathe after i finished, Lassiter just stood there in complete and utter shock.
gulping i sat down "And just so you know i Would sleep with any gender but not to further myself like you think. i would because i'm Bi you asshole."
by now he was just a stuttering mess
my eyes snapped open as i heard the door slam closed
Lassie was gone, the handcuff keys laying in front of me on the table.
nice going shawn you just made him hate you even more then he did before.
sighing i unlocked my wrists and dashed out of the room after him and ended up crashing into some random guy in the hallway.
apologizing i helped him up
he looked at me strangely before jabbing me in the shoulder with a pen and rushing off
holding my wound i stared in shock at his fleeing figure
"what the fuck?"

~~~~~~~~~~~Lassiter's P.o.V.~~~~~~~~~~~

i cant believe my ears, sure i guessed it but having the little weirdo actually admit it is just-just-...crazy...
dont tell me he has feelings for me!? that-that would be just plain wrong!!
"Lassie! Wait Let Me Explain!!"
groaning i turned around just in time to have the idiotic fake psychic run into me and then land flat on his ass.
"oww..."a whine escaped his lips and he stared up at me sadly with those stunning green eyes
wait stunning? what the hell Carlton!? Get ahold of yourself!
"cant you even run properly Spencer?" i spat yanking him up by his arm
he stumbled again into my arms and clung to my suit, his warm breathe fanning my neck, "s-sorry Lassi-frass, cant seem to keep my balance today"and giggled
my face flushed a bit and i pushed against him trying to get the smaller man off of me but he clung on for dear life, which annoyed me
"Spencer let go i'm not one of your little boyfriends!"
he nodded and released me stumbling again a bit his face was flushed a bit and the wobble in his stance was obvious
grabbing his shoulders i made him look at me "hey! Spencer! Are you on something?"
shaking his head he looked down his breathing hard and eye lids drooping closed
"s-some g-guy jabbed me.....w-with a p-p-pen..."he fell and i panicked catching him just in time before he hit the floor
"s-shit! I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!!!!"
Shawn clutched suit coat tightly "l-lassie i-i cant b-breathe....h-hurts....."
"dammit shawn stay with me! GOD DAMMIT SOMEONE GET OVER HERE!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~Shawn's P.o.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~

i-it hurts everywhere.......
whats happening? i cant breathe or move.......
Am-Am i dead?
'shawn! stay with me!'
lassie? no this must be a dream...
Lassie wouldn't be screaming because of me, i must be dead, its like i can almost feel his warm arms around me...
and there's something warm dripping on my face making my eyes open with what strength i have left
crying? Why is Lassie crying? over me?
thats right, i'm dying...god even in death i'm stupid ha, i bet Lassie or Gus would laugh at me if i could tell them about this
they'd call me stupid and then laugh...
but i'm happy even if i cant tell them, because i'm dieing. in Lassie's strong arms.
I couldnt think of any other way to die.

SlashGirlJenny

http://unlovedwolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FanFic Pineapples & Coffee Empty Sad but Effective

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Sad ending, but still made me smile. Not that I want Shawn dead...lol, but if there is no way around it at least he would "kick the bucket" in Lassie's arms. I sound really insensitive right now - but nice story! I hope more get posted on this forum.
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

FanFic Pineapples & Coffee Empty Shucks!

Post  Aura Hummingbird Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 pm

I cried a little.......like.......Oh dear me! Darn you! But seriously I loved it, GREAT first fiction post.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

FanFic Pineapples & Coffee Empty Re: FanFic Pineapples & Coffee

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum