Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This may seem odd...

5 posters

Go down

This may seem odd... Empty This may seem odd...

Post  allikitty699 Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:47 am

But I've developed a major love of Buzz/Lassiter.

I still prefer Shassie, of course. But DEAR LORD. Something about Buzz chasing after Lassie and being his usual, people-pleasing self is such a cute image, along with Lassie grudgingly accepting it. There's just something of an "awww" factor to it. Buzz is so puppy-like. Even one-sided works for me (particularly if it's Lassie developing a little crush on "the rookie").

I think this is a really underused ship. I've only seen one, and it was also a Shus fic. (It's on FF.net as "Buzzed" by BuffyAngel68, if you're interested.) Buzz is kinda dark in this one, or at least really serious, but it's still a really cool use of this ship.

So, what do you guys think? And what would their cute "couple name" be?
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

This may seem odd... Empty Re: This may seem odd...

Post  Aura Hummingbird Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:57 am

allikitty699 wrote:But I've developed a major love of Buzz/Lassiter.

I still prefer Shassie, of course. But DEAR LORD. Something about Buzz chasing after Lassie and being his usual, people-pleasing self is such a cute image, along with Lassie grudgingly accepting it. There's just something of an "awww" factor to it. Buzz is so puppy-like. Even one-sided works for me (particularly if it's Lassie developing a little crush on "the rookie").

I think this is a really underused ship. I've only seen one, and it was also a Shus fic. (It's on FF.net as "Buzzed" by BuffyAngel68, if you're interested.) Buzz is kinda dark in this one, or at least really serious, but it's still a really cool use of this ship.

So, what do you guys think? And what would their cute "couple name" be?

McLass
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:03 am

Dear God. Yes.
It sounds like an Irish girl that loves McDonald's. It makes me so happy.
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:56 pm

I would always pick Shassie over Lassiter/Buzz but I would be willing to read a Lasiter/Buzz just because Buzz is unbelievably adorable.

As for names...

Luzz?
Buziter?
Lassituzz?
Carltuzz?
Buzzlton?
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  LyricReilly Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 am

@Riddles

Awww, I love the last one...Buzzlton! That is SO cute! Wink I agree that Buzz is just so darn cute. I love his big smile. It would be interesting to read something of a Lassiter/Buzz relationship. The episode where he's trying to get advice from Lassiter about marriage, and Lassiter just gets really mad at the questions he's posing is just so cute. All he wants is someone to talk to...and then he turns to a help hotline and becomes a target. Every now and then in the episodes there are those, albeit little, 'Buzzlton' moments. Smile

LyricReilly

Back to top Go down

Post  rubydesires Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 am

I started reading Buzzed...I couldn't finish it. xD I was like "O-o-oh...Buzz is...hmmm......"
rubydesires
rubydesires

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 am

rubydesires wrote:I started reading Buzzed...I couldn't finish it. xD I was like "O-o-oh...Buzz is...hmmm......"

I support McNab as a character and hope they keep him forever. He's a Canadian gent like myself - its a pride thing lol.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rubydesires Sun May 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Aura Hummingbird wrote:

I support McNab as a character and hope they keep him forever. He's a Canadian gent like myself - its a pride thing lol.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love Buzz. I find him incredibly adorable. They need to keep him for all eternity. Hell, they tried to get rid of him once, and we all saw how that worked out. xD
rubydesires
rubydesires

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Sun May 01, 2011 3:28 pm

rubydesires wrote:
Aura Hummingbird wrote:

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love Buzz. I find him incredibly adorable. They need to keep him for all eternity. Hell, they tried to get rid of him once, and we all saw how that worked out. xD

True! Smile
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Sun May 01, 2011 7:57 pm

LyricReilly wrote:@Riddles

Awww, I love the last one...Buzzlton! That is SO cute! Wink I agree that Buzz is just so darn cute. I love his big smile. It would be interesting to read something of a Lassiter/Buzz relationship. The episode where he's trying to get advice from Lassiter about marriage, and Lassiter just gets really mad at the questions he's posing is just so cute. All he wants is someone to talk to...and then he turns to a help hotline and becomes a target. Every now and then in the episodes there are those, albeit little, 'Buzzlton' moments. Smile

Yes! I love that episode! Buzz was just so great. Buzz has so many cute moments - I wish he had a bigger role in the series.
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Tue May 03, 2011 12:43 am

@Riddles: Buzzlton is one of the cutest things I've ever heard. X3

@Lyric: I know! I loved that part so much. I actually mention it in one of my Shassie fics. There's an eensy weensy bit of one-sided Buzzlton, but it's just a physical thing. I feel like the two of them have a lot of cute moments, and that episode really sets up a nice backstory for the two. I wish they'd show them interacting more.

@Ruby: Yeaaaaaaah... XD He's very un-Buzz-ish. But I guess you take it where you can get it, and that's the only fic I've seen of the two. D:

allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum