Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do the Shassie Shuffel!

5 posters

Go down

Do the Shassie Shuffel! Empty Do the Shassie Shuffel!

Post  Aura Hummingbird Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:55 pm

I recently posted this back on DA and it was a lot of fun, but I'm going to do it again with a new list for us!

The Game: Grab your ipod / Mp3 player or pull up your entire music library on your computer. Select SHUFFLE. The first 15 songs that pop up is your Shassie play list. No cheating! This game can either make your life or make you go 'Wtf?' Happy shuffling!

My Results

1. Jackie Q - Ring Round: (LOL ironically, this song is about unmentional actions regarding ones rear end........hehehe.....***Goes off to write smut*** )

2. Fergie - Fergalicious: (......."I got reasons why I tease em...boys just come and go like seasons...." But Shawn isn't slutty!)

3. Allison Kraus - Baby Mine: ( This can be the lullaby they sing their adoptive child lol..This song is so full of cheese though..)

4. Carrie Underwood - Think Before He Cheats: ( Lassiter: MY CAR! .......Shawn: slut.)

5. Sarah McLaughlin - Stupid: ( Unrelated BUT there is an awesome wincest vid to this song...........it ends badly though. How do you think Lassiter would respond to Shawn being rushed to ER after a head on collision?)

6. Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl: ( lol Lassiter does not approve........Shawn: *singing* Hope my boyfriend don't mind it! ... Lasster: OF COURSE I MIND IT! YOU BETTER BE JOKING SPENCER!)

7. Jace Everett - Bad Things (True Blood Television Theme): ( I just pictured Shawn as a vampire....not a crappy twi-hard vampire (no offence twilight fans) mmmmm...)

8. Jason Mraz - Hey Love: (This ones a cute one! I greatly approve of this one!!)

9. Eminem - Yellow Brick Road: ( ......Strangely......Kind of appropriate for Shawn.....but only kind of.....no idea for Lassiter though..)

10. Gavin Rossdale - Adrenaline: (.....And the angst continues lol, dear lord I need to seriously happify my ipod at some point!)

11. Flight of the Conchords - If You're Into It: ( LOL happy song yay!!!............Shawn would totally sing this song for Lassiter.)

12. Stephen Lynch - If I Were Gay: ( I know what you're thinking.....you're thinking I cheated, I swear I'm not cheating!)

13. MCR - Teenagers: (This song works. I'm not sure how. It just DOES. This song works for EVERYTHING. Oh oh oh! I know - This song is Shassie's love/hate relationship when Lassie was still a new cop and Shawn was a rebellious 18 year old getting charged for stealing his dad's car. Lassiter was the one who cuffed him that day....on Henry's orders if you remember that flash back....I swear to god something happened in that holding cell *wink wink*)

14. Bush - Chemicals Between Us: (This song just.............just........ugh....yes! **writes more smut** )

and last but not least!

15. Bob Seger - Old Time Rock n Roll: ( lol why not.....I'm pretty sure they both hate modern music anyway ....with the exception of 90's rock. Shawn might be an 80's encyclopedia but the 80's flash backs end when Shawn's 12. He was a 90's teen dammit! He sure as hell rocked out to Bush, Green Day, Sloan, Eve 6, and so much more. I bet my life on it!)

Lol what did you think of my play list? What was your playlist like?
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Do the Shassie Shuffel! Empty my shuffle take one

Post  rubydesires Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:54 am

So here's what I got...

1. Somewhere in the Night by Scott Bakula (huh…….I can kinda see that. Maybe some one-sidedness.)
2. Demon(s) by Darkest Hour (I could make that work. Some Shawn whumpage and Lassie revenge/comfort)
3. Every Time I Fall Back by Pat Benatar (………….maybe…….possibly……okay, yeah I could do that)
4. I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend by Pat Benatar (oh yes, I could do that. Evil Shules.)
5. Everything You Ever from Dr. Horrible (If Lassie failed to protect Shawn, yes.)
6. In The Heat Of The Night by Pat Benatar (the hellz up with all the Pat Benatar songs?! Anyway…yeah, I could work with this)
7. Running Up That Hill by Placebo (Dude, I could do this in reference to Shules, as well.)
8. Strawberry Wine by Pat Benatar (what the--?! Yes, this can be one-sided Shassie—Lassie flavored cuz that’s how I role)
9. I Didn’t Know I Loved You So Much from Repo! The Genetic Opera (huh…if it wasn’t a father/daughter song, this would soooooo work)
10. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes by Ke$ha (oh, yes. This is one of my Shassie songs)
11. Haunted by Evanesence (maybe?)
12. Scotland (You Owe Us) by The Mighty Regis (lmao!! This is so Lassie!!! xD)
13. Monster by Lady Gaga (watch out, Shawn. Lassie’s gonna eat your heart out.)
14. From A Table Away by Sunny Sweeny (another Lassie/Evil Shules song)
15. Believe by Cher (FTW!!!!)
rubydesires
rubydesires

Back to top Go down

Do the Shassie Shuffel! Empty Re: Do the Shassie Shuffel!

Post  Aura Hummingbird Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:04 am

looooooool I love the Cher at the end. YES. This is working!
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:54 am

XD That's nice. All the Pat Benatar . . . I think somebody's trying to tell you something.

I'll get around to this in a minute, gotta get on my own computer to look at my own music . . . which doesn't have half the songs I'd like it to on it. :/Ah well. Doin' it anyway.
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Location : Nowhere you really need to know. Unless it's life threatening.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:44 pm

I can't wait to see your results. .....I'm not expanding my music list at all with this game.....nope...*shifty eyes* Not even a little....
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:47 pm

btw, LOVE Flight of the Conchords. If You're Into It is such a great song! XD

1. This Year by the Mountain Goats
2. Candy by The Petrojvic Blasting Co.
3. Renegade by Styx
4. This Too Shall Pass by Ok Go
5. The President is Dead by Okkervil River
6. Flight By Night by Rush
7. Tiny Cities Made of Ashes by Modest Mouse
8. Superman by Goldfinger
9. Crystal Ship by The Doors
10. Peace of Mind by Boston
11. Down South Jukin' by Lynyrd Skynyrd
12. Love Machine by Arctic Monkeys
13. Next to You by Junk Food
14. Stop the Dams by Gorillaz
15. You Can't Hold the Hand of a Rock and Roll Man by Okkervil River
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Alright, here's my list, finally. ^.^;

1. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen -- It just screams Lassie-centric to me. XD
2. Land of Confusion - Disturbed -- Hmm, not so sure on this one. Sounds like angst against the system or something.
3. Lithium - Evanescence -- Wow, uh . . . that's serious angst there. Drunk Lassie wants Shawn back after a breakup? o.o
4. Flowers on the Wall - Pulp Fiction -- Rofl, this could only be a song about the things Shawn resorts to while bored. XDDD
5. Bat Out of Hell - Meatloaf -- Dammit what's with these angst songs? If you look at the lyrics to this . . . it'd be Shawn running away only to come crawling back to poor Lassie. And there's a horrible bike accident at the end. The heck?
6. Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue -- I can only call this tongue in cheek PWP. ^.^;
7. Everything Zen - Bush -- I . . . I really don't know. Someone got high? Was it Gus?
8. The Sign - Ace of Base -- Yep, Lassie finally realized he was happier without Victoria. Yaayyy!!
9. Mama Don't Dance - Dr. Hook -- Lassie-centric again, because I can guarantee his mama don't dance and his daddy don't rock and roll. ^.^
10. Skin O' My Teeth - Megadeth -- Ah, well now. That's not as much angst as it is deep, dark, unholy depression. I'd find it very hard to write that.
11. I Stand Alone - Godsmack -- I'd actually have to think abut this one for a good while before I came up with something.
12. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana -- Dude, a fic about the team's teen years? Sounds like fun to me . . . only I think it's been done already.
13. Wherever I May Roam - Metallica -- It's so obvious how this a Shawn-centric one. Like about his years on the road and stuff.
14. Dirty Deeds - AC/DC -- Another one I wouldn't know what to do with. Yin and Yang maybe?
15. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers -- No idea. Maybe a Shawn one, what with 'Papa was a copper and my mama was a hippie' although his mom's not really a hippie. Ah well, Shawn and I both like the song anyway. XD

It's too bad I don't have any of the techno I like on my computer. :/ But I like my list regardless . . . though it could do with less angst. ^.^;;
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Location : Nowhere you really need to know. Unless it's life threatening.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LyricReilly Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:47 am

Okay, here goes. I know my intro. said I'm big into country, but there is, like, only one country song in this shuffle list (blame my iTouch!) I'm also into broadway musicals and soundtracks, and just random songs that I hear, like, and have to have. Smile Also, I'm new to this, so not 100% sure what I'm doing.

Okay...

Shuffle List:
1. I Move On-Catherine Zeta-Jones/Renee Zellweger from Chicago Motion Picture Soundtrack
2. Welcome All Again-Collective Soul
3. Falcon in the Dive-Scarlet Pimpernel Musical Soundtrack
4. Not That Different-Collin Raye
5. There's a Place for Us-Carrie Underwood from The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader Soundtrack
6. Holding Out for a Hero-Bonnie Tyler from Footloose Motion Picture Soundtrack
7. We Both Reached for the Gun-Richard Gere/Renee Zellweger from Chicago Motion Picture Soundtrack
8. Americana-Jay Gruska from Supernatural Seasons 1-5 Soundtrack (instrumental)
9. One Day I'll Fly Away-Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge Motion Picture Soundtrack
10. Riding Horses-Gustavo Santaolalla from Brokeback Mountain Motion Picture Soundtrack (instrumental)
11. Do You Hear the People Sing?-Les Miserables Musical Soundtrack
12. Overture-Phantom of the Opera Musical Soundtrack
13. I Go to the Barn Because I Like the-Band of Horses
14. Wanted Dead or Alive-Bon Jovi
15. Tears in Their Beers-Jay Gruska from Supernatural Seasons 1-5 Soundtrack (instrumental)

So, that's my list. What's next? Smile

LyricReilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:47 pm

If you're satisfied with the list, let us know haha! Also if you ever want to play again, why don't you visit the next topic 'Revenge of the Shuffel' the game takes longer to play but if you're down with it - it could either be awesome, sad, or hilarious.

Love your list by the way, I know its not the same song but seeing Moulin Rouge on your list has inspired me to run off and down load 'Come What May'

Suuuch a good song!
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LyricReilly Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:18 pm

@AuraHummingbird

Haha, I agree. LOVE that song. (Course I like it more in the movie just because of the Duke's line: "My dear, a little frog" *hops after it*) I guess I'm okay with the list. I'd never done it before, but as I was recording the names of the songs, thinking/listening to the lyrics/music, little 'moments' just started popping in my head...Shassie moments Smile Especially with the instrumental songs that popped up. So, I may give the Revenge Shassie Shuffle a try Wink I've already retrieved a new shuffle list, so we'll see what happens... Very Happy

LyricReilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down