Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favoirte Slash Couple?

+2
Aura Hummingbird
Riddles of the Werewolf
6 posters

Go down

Your Favoirte Slash Couple? Empty Your Favoirte Slash Couple?

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

It's hard to beat the Shassie pairing, but what pairing (on or off Psych) comes close?

For me, I'm a big Supernatural fan and I love Dean/Castiel. I'm also a supporter of J.D/Dr. Cox from Scrubs. What creative combos do you guys like?
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Your Favoirte Slash Couple? Empty Re: Your Favoirte Slash Couple?

Post  Aura Hummingbird Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:35 pm

I have two favourite pairings outside of Psych - one being Nick/Greg from CSI (So cute!)
And even though it isn't slash I love love LOVE Tom/Kim from the original power rangers!

Also! JDox = Love!
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 am

Shassie is pretty much my OTP, but I love very much:

Jack/Daniel - Stargate: SG-1 (I mean seriously, Jack Daniels? XD )
Hotch/Reid - Criminal Minds (Morgan and Reid is nice too, but I prefer this.)
Hanna/...(Zombie, Gabriel, Hunter, etc.) - Hanna is Not a Boy's Name (You must read it. Tessa Stone is an effing genius and Dylan Dog is ripping her off.)
House/Wilson - House (If I could hunker down long enough to do some serious medical research, this would probably be my OTP instead . . . maybe.)

And last but most certainly not least,

Spock/Kirk - If I have to tell you . . . just, no.
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Location : Nowhere you really need to know. Unless it's life threatening.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Antivertigo wrote:Shassie is pretty much my OTP, but I love very much:

Jack/Daniel - Stargate: SG-1 (I mean seriously, Jack Daniels? XD )
Hotch/Reid - Criminal Minds (Morgan and Reid is nice too, but I prefer this.)
Hanna/...(Zombie, Gabriel, Hunter, etc.) - Hanna is Not a Boy's Name (You must read it. Tessa Stone is an effing genius and Dylan Dog is ripping her off.)
House/Wilson - House (If I could hunker down long enough to do some serious medical research, this would probably be my OTP instead . . . maybe.)

And last but most certainly not least,

Spock/Kirk - If I have to tell you . . . just, no.

I'll have to read Hanna is Not a Boy's Name - it sounds really interesting!

House/Wilson and Spock/Kirk are both amazing.

Don't even ask me to list all the slash pairings I support in the Harry Potter series.
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  LyricReilly Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 am

Riddles of the Werewolf wrote:It's hard to beat the Shassie pairing, but what pairing (on or off Psych) comes close?

For me, I'm a big Supernatural fan and I love Dean/Castiel. I'm also a supporter of J.D/Dr. Cox from Scrubs. What creative combos do you guys like?

I'm all about the Destiel pairing, and for a short while (before I discovered Destiel) I was into Sam/Dean. Still am somewhat, but I'm very big into Dean/Castiel. Other than Destiel and Shassie, I have no others. I pretty much just read Psych and Supernatural fics, and those are the only pairings I've really explored. I've tried Jassiter, or whatever it's called-Lassiter/Jules, and Shus, or again whatever it's called-Shawn/Gus and they just don't mesh with me. In the Psych universe, it's only Shassie! Smile

LyricReilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:28 am

Riddles of the Werewolf wrote:I'll have to read Hanna is Not a Boy's Name - it sounds really interesting!

Don't even ask me to list all the slash pairings I support in the Harry Potter series.

Yes, it is. If you have a sense of humor at all, you'll love it.

Yes, they are indeed. ^.^

To be honest, I don't really read the HP fics. Dunno what it is, I just don't.

@LyricReilly: I know exactly what you mean. There were a couple Lassiet (Lassiter/Jules ;D ) stories that I could bear reading with enjoyment, but Shus is just . . . unnatural, for lack of a better word. At least in my mind. They're practically brothers and . . . yeah. ^.^;;;
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Antivertigo wrote:
Riddles of the Werewolf wrote:I'll have to read Hanna is Not a Boy's Name - it sounds really interesting!

@LyricReilly: I know exactly what you mean. There were a couple Lassiet (Lassiter/Jules ;D ) stories that I could bear reading with enjoyment, but Shus is just . . . unnatural, for lack of a better word. At least in my mind. They're practically brothers and . . . yeah. ^.^;;;

'Unnatural' ohhh haha, I was totally drinking milk when I read that. I laughed so hard, but also I agreed. All I could picture in my head was Shawn just landing one big one right on Gus with a whole train of people walking by in disgust 'that just aint right' looooooooool, it was an odd moment in my head that just gave me so much undescribable glee.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubydesires Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Shassie is my OTP of all pairings...but I am a HUGE fan of (...........okay, is it still a pairing if it's three? I'm running with it.) McSpirk and Giles/Spike/Xander.
rubydesires
rubydesires

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Antivertigo wrote:

Yeah, I've tried to read those stories too, but they just don't work. Not because of bad writing, but because the characters don't click very well.

I really wanted to try and like Shawn/Gus or something with Jules, but Shawn and Gus are much better friends, and Jules (even though I have nothing against her character) isn't really unique enough to read about. I'll go along with Gus/Jules as a side pairing to Shassie stories, but anything with Jules as the main character doesn't sit well. I'm sorry to say, but she's a safe and boring character. I think part of the problem with that is that it took the writers a while to decide what they wanted to do with Juliet and how they wanted her to act.

But overall, Shawn and Lassie are both creative and fun characters - it's great to read stories about them together.
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:19 pm

@Riddles: I have to agree with you. It takes a lot on the author's part trying to come up with things for Jules to say or to understand her as a character. But, like you said, that's really on the writers of the show instead of us.

@Ruby: Ehh, I'm more Spike/Xander kinda girl. Don't get me wrong, I had a crush on Giles for the longest time. XD But I have problems trying to read threesomes as plausible relationships. Maybe I'm just picky.

@Ms. Hummingbird: Lol, I can kinda see that, but with Gus saying, "What the hell are you doing?" immediately afterwards. ^.^;
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:43 am

Favorite slash couple is a mighty large umbrella.

Shassie is definitely an all-time fave, as well as Percy/Oliver (from Harry Potter), Crabbe/Ron (Harry Potter), and Raj/Howard (Big Bang Theory). I also love just about any Harry Potter slash (with the exception of stuff like, oh, Greyback/Dumbledore or something), JDox (FTW, guys!), and Kurtofsky (Glee).

@Aura Hummingbird and LyricReilly - I see what you mean about Shus. For the most part, it doesn't work, but there is the rare occasion in which it clicks. For the most part, I like Gus with Juliet. They seem to fit way better than Shawn and Juliet ever could. They're both written OOC pretty often, though, so some of the fics of them are a little off. Jules is a hard character to write, though, like you guys were saying, and Gus can be difficult for a lot of people.

@Riddles of the Werewolf - EFF YEAH HARRY POTTER SLASH. Also - I agree with you about Shawn and Lassie being fun characters to play with. I think that, given their personalities, they also fit really well together in canon. They balance each other out very well, whether they realize it or not.
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:04 pm

allikitty699 wrote:Favorite slash couple is a mighty large umbrella.

Shassie is definitely an all-time fave, as well as Percy/Oliver (from Harry Potter), Crabbe/Ron (Harry Potter), and Raj/Howard (Big Bang Theory). I also love just about any Harry Potter slash (with the exception of stuff like, oh, Greyback/Dumbledore or something), JDox (FTW, guys!), and Kurtofsky (Glee).

@Aura Hummingbird and LyricReilly - I see what you mean about Shus. For the most part, it doesn't work, but there is the rare occasion in which it clicks. For the most part, I like Gus with Juliet. They seem to fit way better than Shawn and Juliet ever could. They're both written OOC pretty often, though, so some of the fics of them are a little off. Jules is a hard character to write, though, like you guys were saying, and Gus can be difficult for a lot of people.

@Riddles of the Werewolf - EFF YEAH HARRY POTTER SLASH. Also - I agree with you about Shawn and Lassie being fun characters to play with. I think that, given their personalities, they also fit really well together in canon. They balance each other out very well, whether they realize it or not.

@allikitty699: I'm with you on all the slash couples from Harry Potter. I'll try pretty much anything because everything works so well. You also mentioned Kurtofsky - I'll support it but mainly I like Kurt/Blaine. As for Raj/Howard - YES!
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down