Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Psych were an anime...

Go down

If Psych were an anime... Empty If Psych were an anime...

Post  Aura Hummingbird Thu May 05, 2011 3:33 am

If Psych were an anime, I think this is what everyone would look like. I only have three match ups but I intend to try and find more.

Lassiter = Kurogane ( Kurogane is from an anime called Tsubasa, and funnily enough they have the same hard headed personality that's just an overlaying of someone soft on the inside. Heck, even in the anime Kurogane has a companion named Fay who doesn't call him by his name lol. Its either 'kurgie' 'kurorin' or my favourite 'kurgie-poo.' LOL.)

Juliet = Mina (or better known as Sailor Venus. She's sweet and intelligent, and she knows when its time to pull up her socks and fight. IN THE NAME OF THE MOON!)

Shawn = Heero ( Heero is from an Anime called Gundam Wing. Like Shawn he was raised at a young age, only his intent was to become 'the perfect warrior' and unlike Shawn I'm pretty sure Heero has no idea who his dad is.)

If Psych were an anime... Lassku If Psych were an anime... JulesVenus If Psych were an anime... ShawnHeero

Last edited by Aura Hummingbird on Thu May 05, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the pictures >_<)
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down