Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting a game - I need a Lassie.

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Starting a game - I need a Lassie. Empty Starting a game - I need a Lassie.

Post  Aura Hummingbird Sun May 01, 2011 11:58 am

So yeah, I'm bored and want to rp. I've been on the keep as one of my original characters all day now but want to rp as Shawn. (Blame it on the sugar) So I'm going to throw down a post, and if anyone wants to be Lassie then post after me....err - first come first serve. If you want to join as another character you can - totally open game, no rules. Original characters are allowed.

Shawn Spencer knew he was sick the moment he got up that morning, not because he had woken up in anything gross (thankfully) but because he always had the same tripped out nightmare; getting chased through the streets by flesh eating dwarf hamsters.......Yeah.......you think about that one. Anyhow, he always woke up right when those furry little buggers started nipping at his heels – there was a moment of looking around, completely unsure of his surroundings. Of course then he’d realize he was home, and realize he needed some form of medication. He wasn’t sick often, but when he was it became one of those rare instances in his life where he was an introvert rather than an extravert. His stomach crawled in unpleasant ways as he shifted across his bed and grabbed for his phone, he didn’t even look at his menu screen simply hitting the ‘re-dial’ always guaranteeing himself that the last person he spoke too was either Gur or his dad. When the ringing was answered, he didn’t give the answering party a chance to talk – but merely announced his ailment. “Dude, no psych today......seriously don’t even go into the office. Do me a favour though? Hit up the pharmacy and grab me some pepto or no....gravol....wait no....that mint tea stuff your aunt mildred used to force feed me....Anyway just grab it and bring it here, I’ve got a 20 I can spot you to pay you back.” When Shawn finished talking he hit the hang up button on his phone, and he carelessly tossed it onto the pillow next to his as he rolled up into a ball and tried to sleep again, he didn’t notice that the screen had flashed signalling that his call to ‘Lassiefrass’ had ended.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

https://shassieloveletters.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Starting a game - I need a Lassie. Empty Re: Starting a game - I need a Lassie.

Post  allikitty699 Tue May 03, 2011 1:05 am

(I'm willing to give it a try. Very Happy)

Lassiter pulled back, staring at the phone in his hand. "What the hell?" he muttered. He had just gotten into his car, about to head home after a long day of paperwork and excruciating boredom.
So, Spencer's sick. He snorted to himself. I would have thought his immune system would be in top shape with all the pineapple he eats. He adjusted his tie. Either way, it served the "psychic" right. This was probably just the universe's way of letting the pest know that he should leave the heavy lifting to the real detectives.
And yet...
There was something in Spencer's voice that made Lassiter's stomach churn uncomfortably. Could he really just leave the poor guy alone all day?
Of course you can. It's not like you're obligated to help him.
He told himself this over and over. Spencer is just an annoying little fake who likes to undermine everything you do, he thought, even as he was handing money to the clerk at the drug store for the Pepto Bismol and mint tea. You don't need to help him.
So why was he standing at Spencer's door, ringing the bell and holding a bag of medicine?
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Tue May 03, 2011 1:24 am

allikitty699 wrote:(I'm willing to give it a try. Very Happy)

Lassiter pulled back, staring at the phone in his hand. "What the hell?" he muttered. He had just gotten into his car, about to head home after a long day of paperwork and excruciating boredom.
So, Spencer's sick. He snorted to himself. I would have thought his immune system would be in top shape with all the pineapple he eats. He adjusted his tie. Either way, it served the "psychic" right. This was probably just the universe's way of letting the pest know that he should leave the heavy lifting to the real detectives.
And yet...
There was something in Spencer's voice that made Lassiter's stomach churn uncomfortably. Could he really just leave the poor guy alone all day?
Of course you can. It's not like you're obligated to help him.
He told himself this over and over. Spencer is just an annoying little fake who likes to undermine everything you do, he thought, even as he was handing money to the clerk at the drug store for the Pepto Bismol and mint tea. You don't need to help him.
So why was he standing at Spencer's door, ringing the bell and holding a bag of medicine?

Slept pretty much all day, oh this was definitely a flu he decided. He woke up once during mid afternoon but had barely wanted to move that he didn't bother even checking the time. He just assumed time had slowed to a crawl considering the amount of pain he was in. Finally though, a loud knock came to his door and Shawn was up. "Hurraaay..." Shawn was getting medicated, and oh he was so SO thankful. He forced himself up and out of bed, keeping his blanket wrapped around him, he didn't look up at Lassie as he answered the door. "Thank you thank you thank you!" His many thanks was followed by various uncomfortable sounding coughs and grunts. "Sorry ugh...thanks." He looked up then expecting to see the pursed lips of either Gus or his dad, certainly not Lassiefrass. "Oh man..." Shawn was hallucinating....right? .....Right?......." You're Lassie........heeeey." Yup. No questions. Shawn was as sick as a dog.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Tue May 03, 2011 2:03 am

Lassiter had to summon up all his willpower so as not to take a huge leap back. He had never seen Spencer looking so disheveled (at least, not this purposelessly disheveled). Whatever he has could keep me out of work for weeks, he decided, watching the shorter man nervously. "Here." He shoved the paper bag into Spencer's hands, shuffling uncomfortably from foot to foot. "It's the Pepto and tea you asked me for. I couldn't find any Gravol. And I don't know how you knew that I have an Aunt Mildred but, so help me Spencer, I will personally destroy you if I find out that you went through my personal file."
The tips of his ears burned, and he knew he was starting to blush. Crap. He couldn't remember ever feeling this awkward. Why had he given into Spencer's selfish demands? It's not like he owed the guy anything.
Well, except maybe his life. But definitely not his time and health.
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Tue May 03, 2011 2:14 am

Shawn smiled a bit, and he takes the bag thankfully with the iddy biddy tips of his fingers. "Thanks Lassie." Aw the many comments he could make to Lassie regarding actually having an aunt mildred. He didn't though and simply gestured to his temple with his free hand indicating that - hello psychic remember? "I uh - have that $20 I promised, you can wait here for a minute." Shawn turned on his feel, maybe a little fast and for a second he saw stars and swayed a bit too far too the right nearly falling. Thank god for that door frame. "Money." Shawn said to himself. "I am getting Lassie money." He took a step, and then another, and then very slowly - another. "Err....." Shawn was embarrased, he didn't like being like this infront of other people. "Do you mind if I sit down a minute first?"
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Wed May 04, 2011 1:43 am

"Oh, for God's sake, Spencer!" Lassiter growled, irritated. He had already wasted enough of his time running out to the guy's apartment, did he really have to wait around? When he saw just how shaky the psychic looked, however, the annoyance turned to concern. He had known Spencer must have been pretty sick to be calling him in the first place, but he didn't realize it was that bad. Against his better judgment, he followed the other man inside, grabbing him under the arms and half-dragging him over to the couch. He half-dropped him when he reached it. His hands practically itched when he realized just how many germs must be crawling over them after touching someone who looked like they were dying. He looked at the door, torn between making sure Spencer was okay and running for the hand sanitizer in his car. He could not get sick. If Spencer was sick, then he could solve cases on his own. He couldn't give that up.
He turned to the psychic. "You gonna be okay?" he asked, thinking of Juliet and how angry she'd be if she discovered that he'd left Spencer, completely helpless, alone in his apartment.
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Wed May 04, 2011 1:54 am

allikitty699 wrote:"Oh, for God's sake, Spencer!" Lassiter growled, irritated. He had already wasted enough of his time running out to the guy's apartment, did he really have to wait around? When he saw just how shaky the psychic looked, however, the annoyance turned to concern. He had known Spencer must have been pretty sick to be calling him in the first place, but he didn't realize it was that bad. Against his better judgment, he followed the other man inside, grabbing him under the arms and half-dragging him over to the couch. He half-dropped him when he reached it. His hands practically itched when he realized just how many germs must be crawling over them after touching someone who looked like they were dying. He looked at the door, torn between making sure Spencer was okay and running for the hand sanitizer in his car. He could not get sick. If Spencer was sick, then he could solve cases on his own. He couldn't give that up.
He turned to the psychic. "You gonna be okay?" he asked, thinking of Juliet and how angry she'd be if she discovered that he'd left Spencer, completely helpless, alone in his apartment.

"Er...." Shawn couldn't really respond, he could tell Lassiter was annoyed with him but he didn't have the energy to really respond. He landed on his couch with a slightly audible thud and immidiately he curled into a tight ball. Shawn's breathing was a tad wheezy, further examination revealed his face was covered in a thin layer of cold sweat. "Okay....yeah....Lassiefrass..." Shawn answered Lassiter, in his mind he was giving Lassie a very coherent 'Oh yes I'll be okay, thanks for coming over.' But in reality Shawn was long gone, he failed to get up after a minute and grab Lassie the money he promised him. Instead Shawn's head lulled back and his arms fell limp at his sides, the wheezing in his breathes becoming louder, and disturbingly uneven.

((OOC: I have no idea why I'm making Shawn so helpless lol, bare with me a few posts and I promise I'll bounce him back.))
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Wed May 04, 2011 2:07 am

((It's all good. Making Shawn helpless is super fun. Twisted Evil ))

Lassiter watched him, still fighting with himself. He sighed. O'Hara will lose it if I leave him alone. Sighing deeply, he closed the front door and looked around. Spotting the kitchen, he took the opportunity to wash his hands. He bit his lip, listening to Spencer's breathing. He's fine. He's just being overdramatic, Lassiter told himself, but he couldn't keep himself from worrying. He dug quickly through the fridge, pulling out half a carton of orange juice. It took him another minute to find a glass. When he finally made it back to the living room, he knelt down, watching Spencer's face. He was pale and sweating, and the sight made the twisting in Lassiter's stomach grow more pronounced. "Spencer, listen to me. I need you to drink this, okay?" He took out his cell phone. "Is there anybody you want me to call for you?" He hoped that Spencer could get it together long enough to give him a coherent answer, but he couldn't count on it.
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Wed May 04, 2011 2:15 am

allikitty699 wrote:((It's all good. Making Shawn helpless is super fun. Twisted Evil ))

(( Twisted Evil I like the way you think! ))

Shawn was somewhere between reality and 'wtf lan'd' he barely heard Lassie instructing him to drink, an eye pried open and he couldn't make out the detective at all. He knew it wasn't right, that three Lassie's didn't exist - but the idea amused him. Shawn's stomach churned on itself as he lifted his head, and with shaky, clammy hands he reached for the glass. Assuming Lassie handed it to him, Shawn took the initiative to drink - only the drinking didn't last long. Shawn barely took a sip when his chest started heaving, the glass flung out of his hands and shattered Shawn barely noticed however and was too busy trying to catch his breathe, he was visibly struggling to breathe.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Wed May 04, 2011 4:14 am

Lassiter jumped back, trying to avoid getting orange juice on his suit. "Spencer!" he started, but the sight of the psychic's pale, sweating face made him stop. He knelt down, watching him anxiously. "Sweet justice," he murmured. "Spencer? Can you hear me?" He looked around desperately, as if hoping that someone who could help him might somehow pop out from behind a corner. Obviously finding no one, he growled. No one can say I've never done anything for him.
Slipping his arms under Spencer's back, he pulled him up, carrying him to the door. He was heavy, and Lassiter's arms were protesting by the time they made it to the car. He managed to fit Spencer into the passenger seat. He grabbed his phone, calling Henry and getting his answering machine.
"Henry, it's Lassiter." Lassiter shot a glance at the sick psychic. "I'm taking your son to the hospital."
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Wed May 04, 2011 4:27 am

Shawn could hear Lassie...barely, and was vaguely aware of him being lifted. Quick short breathes were all he could manage at the moment - however this did seem to make Shawn a little more alert. Hospital? Why the hospital? Shawn had his eyes squeezed shut, and was starting to panic. Assuming Lassie had dropped him in the passenger seat of his car, Shawn's hand shot straight out and clamped over Lassie's arm in a weak grip. Partly because he wanted to assure himself Lassie was actually there, and partly to assure to himself, a few seconds passed of Shawn just heaving for air and holding onto Lassie's arm.

((If anyone wants to jump in as Henry, feel free. Very Happy ))
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Wed May 04, 2011 11:17 am

(Okay, sorry - this sounds really dramatic)

What has Shawn done this time?

That's all Henry can think of as he scrambles around his house looking for his shoes. Was it a motorcycle accident? Did something happen on a case? How badly was Shawn hurt? Was he being an over-dramatic little girl about some sprain? Was he shot and on his deathbed?

He has his keys in his slightly shaking hands, his coat on, his wallet in his pocket but he can't find his damn shoes.

Henry wants to think it's just Shawn being Shawn. Shawn probably tripped over someone's foot while doing his ridiculous "I'm having a vision dance" or fell outside while running to get some frozen yogurt. But Henry knows, in the pit of his stomach, something more serious is going on. He knows because it was Lassiter who called him, of all people. Knows because Lassiter wouldn't be taking Shawn anywhere unless something serious had happened. Knows because he could here the concern in Lassiter's voice when he called.

And worst of all Henry knows because that voice in his head, the over-protective fatherly voice he received the day Shawn was born, is screaming at him that something is wrong with his baby boy.

Henry still can't find his shoes. His whole life he's never misplaced anything or forgot where anything was and today, at the time it matters, when his boy is being rushed to the hospital, he can't find his shoes.

"Forget it," He growls, running to his car in his white socks.
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Wed May 04, 2011 12:55 pm

(( I totally dived into this thing with out doing any research, what you are about to witness are horrible - horrible inaccuracy's regarding medical science........yeah......lol thank god I'm not actually a doctor... Also sorry this post is looong...))

Shawn couldn't explain what was happening to him, he was breathing - yes, but it was increasingly difficult and the more he tried the more pain built up in his chest. He was neither here nor there and continued to cling onto Lassiter's arm right up until they reached the hospital. By the time he and Lassie were inside the white building, Shawn was so far out of it that he seriously didn't know what was happening. Was Lassie screaming to get him help? Did Lassie just drag him to a waiting room and leave him there? Was Lassie even with him? Shawn had no idea, hell that moment Shawn didn't even know what his own name was. Eventually though he did pass out and became nothing more then a heap of dead weight. All feelings dissipated and for what seemed the longest time he had no memory or reason, he was just kind of floating around.

He was brought back to earth though, his ears opened and he could hear people fretting over something - they sounded really far away...They got louder and more persistent it seemed and eventually Shawn could hear was a loud re-sounding. "CLEAR!" This announcement was followed by a sudden jolt of pain. There was a slight pause but again another loud "CLEAR!" and another jolt....It must've happened 3-4 times, and Shawn wasn't sure why. After one more jolt of pain the voices got quieter again and Shawn slipped away. He didn't go too far, he was comfortable now, and just really sleepy, so he slept it off - for as long as he could. By the time the sleep was waring off, he was having an awesome dream about windsurfing, his windsurf was drifting peacefully along the water until someone started saying his name repeatedly. "Shawn?...Shawn?" This voice wasn't like the loud intrusive voice earlier that kept shouting 'clear'. It was such a nice voice, so in his dream Shawn followed it....As Shawn's eyes started to open he could hear this nice newer voice begin to sound hopeful. "Shawn - can you hear me?"

Shawn was awake, or atleast he thought it was. The dream was gone and reality was setting in. For a second his eyes tried taking in his surroundings - white, and more white....How?....Why?......Also..... "....I feel like shit..." He didn't notice that he had spoken outloud, his voice was so quiet, and groggy.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Wed May 04, 2011 4:02 pm

(You guys need a Gus, for serious. ;P )

"Shawn, what the hell happened?"

Gus sat forward on the edge of an uncomfortable hospitable chair (because they always seemed uncomfortable), giving Shawn what would could possibly be described as an epic mother hen look. Worry drew his chocolate features together into lines, and even his immaculate clothes seemed a bit disheveled. Worrying over one's best friend's possible deathbed did not do wonders for one's appearance, or job performance for that matter.

(Bah, so short. :/ )
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Location : Nowhere you really need to know. Unless it's life threatening.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Wed May 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Antivertigo wrote:(You guys need a Gus, for serious. ;P )

(( YAY!! ))

Shawn lulled his head over to the side, and was immidiately happy to see Gus. Honerstly - it made his heart go a-flutter. Shawn offered a weak smile, he was becoming more himself - however he honestly didn't really have the memory of his breathe shorting out. "I was hoping you could tell me...." The smile faded and his head thunked back down into his pillow. "Man...I hurt....like that time I wiped out on those roller blades.....only like.......so much worse then that." - Yes, even while half asleep and in pain Shawn could move his mouth it seemed - atleast now he could. He was also very thankful that Gus was near when he came to, and being this weak had a habit of making someone more vulnerable then they usually were and thus... "I'm so happy you're with me man."
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Wed May 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Gus blinked. Odd that Shawn would say that in anything but a joking tone. Well, he was currently laying in a hospital bed. "I'm just happy you're alive, man. You almost died when Lassiter brought you in." Here, he stopped and glared a bit. "By the way, it was pneumonia, and you should've called me." For all intents and purposes, this whole thing was Shawn's fault. If he'd just called Gus, maybe they wouldn't be here right now and Shawn's heart wouldn't have stopped because of an infectious virus. 'Dammit Shawn. His dad's gonna kill him when he gets here.'

(Your symptoms were actually pretty spot on for pneumonia, even someones heart stopping. ^.^ )
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Wed May 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Antivertigo wrote:Gus blinked. Odd that Shawn would say that in anything but a joking tone. Well, he was currently laying in a hospital bed. "I'm just happy you're alive, man. You almost died when Lassiter brought you in." Here, he stopped and glared a bit. "By the way, it was pneumonia, and you should've called me." For all intents and purposes, this whole thing was Shawn's fault. If he'd just called Gus, maybe they wouldn't be here right now and Shawn's heart wouldn't have stopped because of an infectious virus. 'Dammit Shawn. His dad's gonna kill him when he gets here.'

(Your symptoms were actually pretty spot on for pneumonia, even someones heart stopping. ^.^ )

(I know lol I web MD'd the symptoms after my second post lol, it was between pneumonia and SARS, looks like I lucked out hehe!)

"I'm happy too." Shawn promised. Shawn's bro winkled a bit then and he had to go over what Gus had just said..pneumonia...that sucked...bits and pieces were coming together now and recognition was appearing in Shawn's facial features. "I called you..." Shawn said quietly. "I called you this morning, I'm sure I did..." Wait - was it this morning? How long was he out for? Whatever. All he knew is that yes - he had called someone at somepoint to come over. "I called and asked for pepto, and mint tea... Didn't I?" Yes. The answer was yes. He had called someone, but it wasn't Gus he had called, it had been Lassie. Lassie who didn't go to his house straight away. This was Lassie's fault.....Speaking of Lassie..... "Lassie's here?" There was also the underlying tid bit of Henry being called.....Shawn wasn't dumb, he was in a hospital bed of course his dad was on his way. "I uh.....oh man... today kind of sucks."
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Wed May 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Gus sat back and sighed. "You got that right." He looked Shawn over, deciding that he looked at the very least better than death warmed over. He should probably get the nurse to check on him. "Do you feel alright? Does your chest still hurt or anything?" Shawn's loss of memory and coherency was troubling, added on top of the fact that he almost freaking died. For all he knew, Shawn wasn't out of the woods yet. The doctors had only told them the basics, unable to get any more information until Shawn was conscious. Definitely needed to get the nurse then . . . once he was sure Shawn was fine for now.
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Wed May 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Antivertigo wrote:Gus sat back and sighed. "You got that right." He looked Shawn over, deciding that he looked at the very least better than death warmed over. He should probably get the nurse to check on him. "Do you feel alright? Does your chest still hurt or anything?" Shawn's loss of memory and coherency was troubling, added on top of the fact that he almost freaking died. For all he knew, Shawn wasn't out of the woods yet. The doctors had only told them the basics, unable to get any more information until Shawn was conscious. Definitely needed to get the nurse then . . . once he was sure Shawn was fine for now.

Was happy that Gus agreed with him, Shawn was feeling a bit better - well as better as he could be having just woken up. "I guess I'm okay." Shawn stated, again he wasn't entirely sure what had happened but he was getting there. "My chest feels like there's a small dog sitting on it, but I think that's normal." Was it? "But I'm cool, I'm here..." Well...almost there anyway. "Pneumonia..." Shawn repeated, how the hell did he catch that? His mind started to click and turn and he was trying to re-trace his steps. He didn't know how alarming to Gus his next question might be, but for all rights and purposes he had to ask it - and hopefully Gus wouldn't freak out too much depending on the answer. "We're not working on a case right now are we?" Again, he was trying to re-trace his steps, trying to figure out how the hell he constracted pneumonia of all things.
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Wed May 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Henry picked that moment to burst through the doors.

"Shawn!" He exclaimed, rushing to the bedside with a scowl in place. Seeing Shawn there, alive and breathing, he could feel his heartbeat calm down and relief washed over him. However, with the worry gone, Henry was only left filled with annoyance, confusion, and of course, anger.

"Pneumonia?" Henry questioned, eyes narrowed. "You must have been feeling terrible for a while. What, you couldn't have picked up the phone and called me? You couldn't have, I don't know, sent me a text-thing? I have to hear from Detective Lassiter, of all people, that he's taking you to the hospital? I mean really Shawn, whatever happened to communication? You know, that thing that describes when two people talk? Did you ever think about how I would feel hearing second hand you're this sick? No, it didn't, because you're still just a kid, and you only ever think about yourself, isn't that right?"

Henry crossed his arms and waited for his son's response.
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Wed May 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Shawn was waiting for Gus' response, but before his friend could say anything and his dad had busted in all rambo on him; shouting concerns, and demanding unreasonable explanations. Shawn waited for his dad to finish ranting, Shawn wanted to come up with a snappy response something that started with an elongated 'Wellll' but ended with a Rick Roll reference. Sadly though the reference didn't come and Shawn was left speech less, to be fair he didn't know it was going to be pneumonia, he just thought he had a touch of the flu, and even then he usually just stayed home for three days and sweated it out.

"I'm sorry." Shawn landed on that as his response, it was out of character, it was extremely quiet. A moment of silence passed of Shawn looking at everything in the room but his dad at that moment, however the older Spencer couldn't be ignored for long and hoping Henry would just accept Shawn's apology Shawn then tried changing the topic. "Where are your shoes dad?"
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Wed May 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Henry was caught off guard by the apology. Sorry? When was the last time he heard that word come from his son's mouth (in a non-sardonic tone, that is)?

But when Shawn asked him about his shoes Henry suddenly became uncomfortable and (dare he say it?) embarrassed. He couldn't keep the memories of him slipping and sliding as he ran to Shawn's hospital room through the marble, and very slippery, hospital floors.

Just tell him the truth, Henry told himself. Tell him you were worried sick, so worried you left the house like a maniac, looking like a madman because you couldn't possibly bear the thought of your little boy being hurt.

"I thought I'd try a new look," He replied sarcastically, mentally hitting himself. "What, not 'cool' enough for you? And don't answer that Shawn, that was a rhetorical question."
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Hummingbird Wed May 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Offered a light smile, and didn't even bother hassling his dad. "Its cool dad." Shawn was satisfied with that answer, he looked over to Gus who had yet to put more words together and fell into a thoughtful daze. Gus with him, and so was his dad, that meant something. A voice in the back of Shawn's head was teasing him and telling him that he was loved, of course that voice was silenced as bits and pieces of memory from the precreding day made their way into Shawn's mind. Shawn could see it, opening the foor to find Lassie, sitting on the couch......but then.......Lassie had given him orange juice but then ????? ......Ugh, who cared anymore he just wanted to go home - but most importantly, Lassie. He needed to thank Lassie. If Lassie hadn't shown up, Shawn would be dead - scarey but true. "Did Lassie stick around?"
Aura Hummingbird
Aura Hummingbird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Wed May 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Henry shook his head. "I didn't see him out in the hallway. But I wish I had, I really should thank him for having the courtesy to call me. Unlike some people..." He glared at Shawn, before realizing something. "And why was Lassiter with you anyway? You weren't in trouble were you? You know what - don't answer that. I don't want to know." He turned to look a Gus. "You were here before me, do you know where Lassiter went?"
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Thu May 05, 2011 12:00 am

((AHHHH! SO MANY REPLIES! *flail* How does this all happen in one day???))

"Uh..." Lassiter stood awkwardly in the doorway. Usually, when people were talking about him without realizing he was there, they were throwing around words like "socially awkward" and "creepy." It wasn't often that a whole group of people wanted to know where he was for a good reason. He cleared his throat, letting them know he was there, and held up a small pineapple smoothie. He had been hoping he could just leave it on Spencer's bedside table before he woke up, but that plan had been shot to hell. "I just thought maybe... you know... Spencer might be thirsty." Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go crawl into a hole and die. He was blushing again. What the hell was it about Spencer that made him turn into a thirteen-year-old again? "So. Is everything... okay now? Or what?"
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next