Shassie Love Letters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Episode of Season Five

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Last Episode of Season Five - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Episode of Season Five

Post  allikitty699 Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm hoping the next big thing is backstory, honestly. I want to know more about Jules, Lassie, and Karen's histories. We know a lot about Shawn and Gus, but I want to see more of the other characters, too.

You're right - now that Shules is canon, they're really in the background. I hope it doesn't turn into a will they/won't they, especially since I don't think their personalities work that well together.
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Thu May 05, 2011 7:21 pm

I'm quite with you on the back story, but the background I'd really like to know is where exactly Shawn went when he disappeared. It's such a huge, gaping mystery that everyone's thrown their two cents into it. But I also wanna know about Jules' time in Miami. ^.^

I don't think the thing with Lassiter finding out about Shules is gonna last too long. Honestly, I think the hugest thing that may ever come up is the truth about Shawn's abilities and everyone's reactions to them . . . although, I still don't think he'd be fired for it. Maybe a month in jail and a fine for fraud, but nothing serious. Although dear Lassie would certainly be miffed about the whole thing. XD
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Location : Nowhere you really need to know. Unless it's life threatening.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddles of the Werewolf Thu May 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Antivertigo wrote:I'm quite with you on the back story, but the background I'd really like to know is where exactly Shawn went when he disappeared. It's such a huge, gaping mystery that everyone's thrown their two cents into it. But I also wanna know about Jules' time in Miami. ^.^

I don't think the thing with Lassiter finding out about Shules is gonna last too long. Honestly, I think the hugest thing that may ever come up is the truth about Shawn's abilities and everyone's reactions to them . . . although, I still don't think he'd be fired for it. Maybe a month in jail and a fine for fraud, but nothing serious. Although dear Lassie would certainly be miffed about the whole thing. XD

YES! Back-story on where Shawn went would be so nice to watch. As for Shawn revealing he's not psychic - I think at some point he'll either tell Jules and that will do something to their weird "relationship" or as a series finale he'll be forced to reveal he's not psychic for some reason or another...I don't see it just slipping out. But I really don't want that day to come. Because although I want to see people's reactions to Shawn having an amazing memory and not being psychic, it will mark then end of much fun and pretty much the whole series.
Riddles of the Werewolf
Riddles of the Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Antivertigo Thu May 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Yeah, I suppose . . . holy crap, did we just predict how the show will end? o.O

If so, we need to determine how many cool points that is. XD
Antivertigo
Antivertigo

Location : Nowhere you really need to know. Unless it's life threatening.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  allikitty699 Fri May 06, 2011 2:14 am

They can't reveal that Shawn's not psychic too soon - it'll take away most of the show's premise. I think you guys seriously just determined the end. XD

I would really like to see where Shawn went, too. Wherever it was, I hope it was whumpy. Very Happy I love Whump!Shawn so much.

As for Shawn and Jules being together - I think that how big it is is going to depend solely on Lassiter's reaction. I wouldn't be surprised if they go for a Lassiet angle, where Lassiter gets jealous of them because he's in love with Jules. I half hope they do and half hope they don't - on one hand, I would like to see a major story with Lassie, and I think Lassie and Jules have an interesting relationship. On the other hand, I see them more as an older brother and a younger sister kind of thing, where he would worried for her sake. I think that they can make it a big deal if they play it right.

... Shassie would make it a big deal. *pouty face* XD
allikitty699
allikitty699

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum